Award Winning Light Design SpecialistsLighting Design Course
Do you love a challenge? – Are you Self Building Your Dream Home?
There maybe many reasons why you would like to know more about Lighting Design. You may building your perfect house and want the lighting to be perfect but don’t have the budget for a lighting professional. Take this course and become the professional in just 6 weeks.
This easy to follow course will teach everything you need to deliver inspiring lighting designs including all the technical knowledge for ensuring a smooth implementation of every project.
- Create stunning lighting designs
- Understand and specify different types of lights, fittings and accessories
- Produce professional drawings & specifications for clients, builders and electricians
- Liaise with clients and tradesmen and troubleshoot installations with confidence
In-depth Value for Money Training
This comprehensive course covers all you need to know – the course contains five modules. Even follow the course with your own project. Each module contains work books, instructional videos, examples, tips and tricks to help you understand and retain this valuable information. Find quizzes and activities throughout to test your progress and keep the course lively and interesting.
Modules include: The Main Principles of Lighting Design – Creating Your Lighting Plan – Creating Your Lighting Specification – How to Site Manage the Lighting Installation
Become a Lighting Design Specialist in Just 6 Weeks!
- Introduction to the course
- The Language of Light and Site
- Types of Lamps and Caps
- You Need a Plan
- The Four Main Types of Lighting
- The Main Types of Light Fitting
- Other Considerations
- Layering Light
- How to Select the Right Products for the Job
- Lighting Symbols
- Lighting Symbols Table
- Lighting Groups
- Designing to Your Budget
- Creating a Lighting Specification
- A Visual Reminder
- On site meetings
Workbooks – Quizzes – Trade Tips and Much More
Each lesson includes a video instruction with workbooks that can be printed out for future reference and worksheets to be completed. Also included are extra features such as a valuable Lighting Symbol table and Lighting Presentation Spreadsheet. These are tried and tested to save you time when producing your own designs. Throughout the course there are short quizzes to test your understanding and help you remember the information. There is always help and advice in the on-line group, so you are never on your own.
Learn from a True Lighting Design Expert
With 18 years as a Lighting Consultant and her own thriving consultancy Sam is the perfect instructor to take you through every aspect of Lighting Design. Previously Sam designed and delivered professional training courses giving her the experience to bring this subject alive helping you to absorb and remember this fascinating material.
Take advantage of Sam’s years of experience
- Learn from her valuable tips and experience to save you time
- Complete set of lighting symbol to use in your projects
- Specification spreadsheet to use when specifying lighting products
- Valuable index of lighting terms for easy reference. Print it out and take on site as a handy ‘crib sheet’
- Find out where to source CAD plans if you do not use CAD and much more