Award Winning Light Design SpecialistsAd-Hoc Lighting Design Service
Our ad-hoc lighting design service means it is possible to hire me on an hourly rate as and when you need me. This service is provided online or in person. This service is ideal for those wanting help here and there who either don’t need a complete lighting design service package or don’t have the budget for one. It is useful for self builders, homeowners, Interior Designers, and other design and construction professionals who need:
- More time spending on any of the above than can be covered in a brainstorming session.
- Hand drawn or AutoCAD created lighting and switching plans.
- Finessing lighting plans created by others for you.
- A report of suggestions on how to finesse lighting plans created by others that you can get them to implement for you.
- Lighting equipment schedules – from plans I create for you or those supplied by others.
- Quotations for the supply of lighting.
- An intermediary to communicate about lighting with main contractors, electrical contractors, M&Es, etc.
Ad-Hoc Hours: £95.00 per hour
The service starts with a Level 1. On-line (or in person) Consultation Session. Thereafter my hourly rate is £95.00 + VAT per hour rounded to the closest ¼ hour.
Travel time to and from client meetings on site or at any other locations, such as showrooms, is charged at £47.50 + VAT per hour, after the first 30 minutes (as calculated by using the directions facility in Google Maps), again rounded.
A discounted half day rate of £350.00 + VAT (4 hours) and a day rate of £700.00 + VAT (8 hours) are also available for those who want to block book longer slots.