Why would I use a lighting designer
There are many reasons for using a lighting designer including:
- You would like new ideas and inspiration.
- You want to be up to date with the latest lighting designs and technical innovations.
- You know what you want but are unsure how to achieve it.
- Your electrician or builder needs a lighting specification and a full set of plans.
- You want to highlight artworks, objet d’art and architectural features in your home.
- Usually people call a designer when they are starting a new project or buying a new property, but you may just be unhappy with your existing lighting.
- To ensure your lighting system meets all current legal electrical safety requirements.
- To design a lighting system that meets any planning requirements – especially for listed properties.